Geek Girls: Hedy Lamarr: il doppio volto della femminilità



Hedy Lamarr
attrice e inventrice austriaca, naturalizzata statunitenze

Vienna, 9 novembre 1913
Altamonte Springs, 19 gennaio 2000


Hedy Lamarr è riuscita a coniugare perfettamente seduzione ed intelligenza, ha brillato sia in quanto stella hollywoodiana che come inventrice
È suo il brevetto n° 2.292.387)

« Hope and curiosity about the future seemed better than guarantees. That's the way I was. The unknown was always so attractive to me... and still is. »

«The world isn't getting any easier. With all these new inventions I believe that people are hurried more and pushed more... The hurried way is not the right way; you need time for everything - time to work, time to play, time to rest. »


«I must quit marrying men who feel inferior to me. Somewhere there must be a man who could be my husband and not feel inferior. I need a superior inferior man.»


per altre informazioni: il sito ufficiale